* US Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands $50 Promotional Credit.
For Amazon sellers that register for Amazon advertising products (Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands) through their seller account from January 1st, 2019 through March 31st, 2019, Amazon will automatically apply a promotional credit of $50 to that advertiser's account on the date of registration. Any unused promotional credit will expire after 90 days from the date the promotional credit is applied.
- Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement.
- Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
- The maximum benefit an Advertiser can receive is $50 in promotional credit.
- This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- Limit one promotional credit per seller account.